Have you heard of this resort-wide loyalty program offered for all guests of Marina Bay Sands? If you have not participate, now is the right time for you to consider signing up for one because you can use it to earn loyalty points while enjoying yourself in Marina Bay Sands.
Here are some basic information on what this membership program is about.
There are 4 different levels of Premier Advantage members. They are Premier, Premier Gold, Premier Platinum and Premier Diamond. To qualify for each level or status,
- Premier – no minimum points required (you can sign up for free),
- Premier Gold – you need to earn at least 388 points within a 12-month period,
- Premier Platinum – you need to earn at least 888 points within a 12-month period,
- Premier Diamond – you need to earn at least 1,888 points within a 12-month period.
What types of points can you earn if you are a Premier Advantage member?
- Destination Points – Earn points while patronizing any participating retail outlet in the shoppes, dining restaurants or even staying in the hotel.
- Gaming Points – Earn points while gaming in the Entertainment Facility.
With loyalty points earned, you get to enjoy exclusive privileges like eligibility for member promotions, special offers, special invitations to events, or discounted access to attractions or facilities. Your entitlement will depend on your member level as different member levels enjoy different privileges.
Click here to view the complete and updated list of privileges entitlement.
To sign up for Premier Advantage membership, how are a few easy ways for you.
- Sign up online, or
- Sign up at the counters (can be found inside the Entertainment Facility at Level B2M or Level 1 or Entertainment Facility entrance from Level B2 inside the shoppes), or
- Sign up using the kiosks.
More information can be obtained here.
Visit our main page Singapore Integrated Resorts, Hotels, Entertainments And Attractions for further Singapore Integrated Resort news, updates and guides.
Also do not forget to:-
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed to receive our latest news and updates,
- Subscribe to our email updates using our form on the right,
- Become our Facebook fan or follow us on Twitter using the icons on the top left.