Note: You are not allowed to use any of our images or artworks without our prior permission or endorsement. All images displayed in this website are copyrighted and watermarked. We will seek legal action against anyone or website whom fails to adhere.
Our website allows you to use any of our images or artworks for your commercial or own personal use. Under our own licensing and with our prior permission and endorsement,
You are free to,
- Share – meaning to copy, distribute or transmit our images
- Remix – meaning to adapt our images to suit your use
However, under the conditions that you will,
- Indicate clearly where you are going to publish our images e.g. URL, publications, magazines etc.
- Give credits to us by
How To Give Us Credits For Using Our Images and Artworks For Your Own Use
1. (If you are a website/blog owner) Copy and paste the following HTML code into your website / blog to verify that you are the rightful owner of the website.
<a title=”The Online Portal For Singapore Integrated Resorts, Hotels, Entertainments And Attractions” href=”http://aboutsingaporecasino.com/” target=”_blank”>The Online Portal For Singapore Integrated Resorts, Hotels, Entertainments And Attractions</a>
2. (If you are an editor / journalist / publication owners) Agree that you will include the following sentence at the bottom of every of our images used in your publications.
Images obtained from aboutsingaporecasino.com - The Online Portal For Singapore Integrated Resorts, Hotels, Entertainments And Attractions
How To Obtain The Images You Want?
Once you have given us credits using the steps above, simply use our contact form to drop us your request using the following format,
Where and How You Intend To Use Our Image:
URL of Your Website (if any):
Your Desired Image URL (you may follow this tutorial on how to obtain an image URL):
Once verified that you have given us the credits, we will send the image to you in resolution 4288 pixels x 3216 pixels (approximately 2.50MB to 3.50MB in size) and watermark free.
Note: Your credits to us need to stay in your website/blog as long as you use our images or artwork. If you intend to use our images permanently, your credits to us need to stay permanently too.