Last Updated: 28th Jan 2012
Bayfront MRT Station is the nearest station that connects the underground MRT (Mass Rapid Train) to Marina Bay Sands and is an extension to the existing Circle Line operated by SMRT.
1. Promenade (CC4) station and Marina Bay (NS27 CE2) station will be the stations that you need to transfer your train service in order to reach Bayfront (CE1) station.
- How to get to Bayfront MRT Station from Promenade Station?
- How to get to Bayfront MRT Station from Marina Bay Station?
2. Once you arrive at Bayfront (CE1) station, you can find 5 exits (Exit A to E) that bring you to the different areas of Marina Bay Sands. There are 2 control stations where you can locate these exits easily,
- (A) (E) control station – Exit A and E
- (B) (C) (D) control station – Exit B, C and D
Look out for the sign above to find your right control station to exit.
- Exit A: Bayfront Avenue / Bus Stop 03519 (bus stop opposite Sands Expo)
- Exit B: Sands Hotel / Skypark / Bayfront Avenue / Sheares Link / Bus Stop 03509 (bus stop outside Sands Hotel) / Hotel Tower 1 Taxi Stand
- Exit C: Sands Shoppes / Theaters / Museum / Hotel
- Exit D: Sands Shoppes / Expo / Theaters / Museum
- Exit E: Sands Expo / Bus Stop 03511 (bus stop outside Sands Expo) / Sands Expo Taxi Stand
Now, let us take a closer look at where exactly these exits bring you out to.
Exit A: Exit from here if you wish to proceed to bus stop 03519 where you can board the public buses that head towards Marina Bay.
From (A) (E) control station, look out for “(A) Bayfront Avenue” sign to turn left. See below.
Follow the next “Exit A” sign to turn right and take the escalator up. See below.
Once exit, you shall see bus stop 03519 which is opposite the Sands Expo. See below.
From (B) (C) (D) control station, look out for the sign “Bayfront Ave / Sheares Lk (B)” to proceed ahead. See below.
Walk straight and continue to follow the direction. See below.
Take the escalator (next to the ‘B’ sign) up. See below.
Follow below sign again to take the escalator on the left up again. See below.
Once you exit from Exit B, you are only few steps away from the Sands Hotel. See below.
Facing the road, turn left to go to Hotel Tower 1 lobby / Hotel Tower 1 Taxi Stand. See below.
Or turn right to walk towards bus stop 03509. See below.
From (B) (C) (D) control station, look out for “(C) Marina Bay Sands” sign and proceed straight. See below.
Follow the sign below to walk straight and enter the Shoppes. See below.
From (B) (C) (D) control station, look out for the sign “Marina Bay Sands (D)”. See below.
This will lead you to the Shoppes where you can access the Expo, Theaters and Museum too. See below.
From (A) (E) control station, look out for the sign “Marina Bay Sands-Expo (E)” to turn right. See below.
Once you turn right, you shall see another sign that shows you to walk straight ahead if you are going to the Sands Expo. See below.
Not very far away, there will be an escalator that brings you up. Alternatively, you may choose to take the lift besides it. See below.
Take the next escalator up and you will be out of Exit E. See below.
Once you are out of Exit E, you are near to the Sands Expo. See below.
Facing the road, turn left, walk further down and you will reach the entrance of Sands Expo and the taxi stand. See below.
In front of the entrance will be bus stop 03511 where you can board the public buses that head towards the city. See below.
Visit our main page Singapore Integrated Resorts, Hotels, Entertainments And Attractions for more Singapore Integrated Resort news, updates and guides. Also do not forget to:-
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed to receive our latest news and updates,
- Become our Facebook fan or follow us on Twitter using the icons on the top left.
- Visit Marina Bay Sands official website to the latest news and events.